CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas 2007

The kids were SO excited this year for christmas! Jordan wanted to go to bed at 6:30 so he could wake up as early as possible to see what he got. After I fell asleep - way after midnight - I heard feet walking down the hall and then kids climbing in bed with us (4am). By 5 am I gave up trying to keep them quiet and get them back to sleep. Aaron said - "ok - lets see what santa brought" - to which Jordan and Maya shot out like bullets downstairs. - it was so neat to see them so excited! Jordan got a bike and Maya got a doll set for 2 new dolls. I got a Zune and Zune doc + a cell phone and a couple of other things. It was a nice day. PS - can't forget the Xbox 360 Aaron got for the family...can't figure out why I have seen so little of both Jordan and him since they opened that present....




1 comments:

Corey and Lisa said...

Love the pic of Ryan on his little Diego couch...cute Christmas jammies on the kids!