CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Halloween 2008

This year the kids got another ton of candy. First they went trick-or-treating at our ward's trunk-or-treat. Then they went trick-or-treating at Microsoft, and later that same night they went trick-or-treating in our neighborhood. Needless to say I threw a bunch of it out, especially since Jordan is allergic to peanuts. Maya dressed up as a southern belle, but a few people thought she was Little Bo Peep without her shepherd's cane. Jordan was a jedi, a costume I cut out of some fabric like 10 minutes before Jordan's first Cub Scout Pack meeting when I found out he was supposed to dress up for a skit that night. He liked the costume so much that he decided to use it instead of the Batman one I had bought him. Don't you remember when our parents didn't used to buy us costumes? We had to rummage through our closets and invent costumes...when I was a kid we had to trick-or-treat uphill both ways through the snow in our bare feet! :)




3 comments:

The Dillon 6 said...

Halloween is awesome, and my FAVORITE costumes are the ones you have to rummage for. Jordan's costume was great!!! And Maya is a beautiful belle. Ryan's doggy was so cute ~ did he bark at you all night like Dana did? Love the pumpkin!!

Katie said...

Adorable! I can totally tell that Maya is a southern belle! Great costumes!

Corey and Lisa said...

They looked so great, I especially loved how you dressed up as a whoopie cushion, you are such a fun mom!!! (j/k)