CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Cheese

I have to write this down before I forget it. The other day Maya grabbed something away from Ryan and then I kept hearing him whine to her, "Give me back my cheese." After listening to this for a minute or so I went to stop their little altercation. What Maya had REALLY taken away from him was her little play Barbie camera. You see, whenever Ryan sees one of us holding a camera he really wants his picture taken and he sports this huge fake grin and says, "CHEESE!" Hence, she had taken away his "cheese".

7 comments:

The Dillon 6 said...

so CUTE!!! Maybe Santa should bring him some Cheese of his own. :)

Rebecca said...

hahaha! you've got them trained well! very cute.

Katie said...

hilarious! what a cute kid!

debbie said...

That's cute! I'm glad you wrote it down, because it is so hard to remember things after they've passed!

Bennett Family said...

LOVE all the newer posts! especially the bandages on the face..hillarious! kids are so literal.

youreprettytoo said...

Your kids are so cute. I also enjoyed seeing that picture of Aaron, but where are recent pictures of you?!?! Also my sister just found out from an allergist that ezcema in children came be allergy related. Just thought I would pass that along- in case you hadn' heard.

Corey and Lisa said...

He is so darn cute!