CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 2, 2009

100th POST!!! Fitting that it's about Wild Waves and Enchanted Village...

I LOVE amusement parks! I've loved going to them since I was a kid, and I hope to be going on the huge scary rides when I'm in my 90's! Anyway, we have a fairly small but really great (in my opinion) amusement/water park really close to us, and we go there each summer.

Every year we are creeped out by these disgusting fish that live in the pond at the park. I think that they should make people stay in the water with them on an episode of "Fear Factor".



This picture was taken before the ride started; hence, the look of ease on Ryan's face:



If you click on this picture you can see Jordan riding with Ryan in the front car. Apparently Ryan wasn't that thrilled about this ride and didn't go on it again. Don't worry, he'll be receiving some fear/nausea therapy from me so that he WILL go on big scary rides in the future! ;)



Jordan and Maya have been going on this ride by themselves for a couple of years now:



See if you can find Jordan in this photo. Hint: he's wearing blue shorts and an orange shirt and his eyes are WIDE open! Seriously, it's almost a letdown to go on big rides with him because nothing scares him. He doesn't close his eyes or scream. I, on the otherhand, love to scream until I'm hoarse and my eyes are closed half of the time. Maya wouldn't go on this ride this year, but she too will be in therapy for next year. ;)



This ride was more Ryan's speed:



I was laughing so hard watching Aaron on the pirate ship. Every time the ship would come down he would turn his head and shut his eyes super tight like he was about to lose it.



Eric was fantastic all day! He just sat in his stroller and was happy about it. He loved the sights and sounds and the occasional treat.

2 comments:

debbie said...

Can I sign Darrell up for some therapy? He doesn't like scary rides at all.

Katie said...

Ahh..do you remember when we went to 6 Flags?! Ohh...the memories! We had such a blast and ditched everyone so that we could go on all the scary rides. Seriously great memories (except when we were on the pirate ship and we went upside down and we couldn't breath and we felt like our veins were going to pop?! :) Good times!