Such a cute little boy!
Such a cute older boy!
Most people have known you as this stern guy who was always wearing a suit.....
....but I know how funny you really are AND that you're the only person I know who wore pantyhose on your head when you went to bed at night in order to keep your hair flat the next day. By the way, thanks for killing that mouse (you're holding in the picture) that scared the freak out of me at the cabin that one time. :)
I'm so grateful for the appreciation you've given me of the mountains, as well as the joy I feel when I spot a deer or elk.
You've always been so supportive of me, and I can't remember one time you were critical of me.

I'm glad you're always willing to share your love for me and that you remind me that I'm you're "treasure".
TE QUIERO!!!
Sunday, April 13, 2008
Felíz cumpleaños, Papá! You're freaking 70 years old!!!
Posted by Kerry at 8:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
What a great tribute to your dad. Pass on your happy birthday to him from us!! (and that panty hose picture is quite a crack up)
you're such a goo daughter than he must be a GREAT dad!! :)
man, i love him too! do you think he'd be willing to adopt me?! :)
no wonder you turned out so great.
Hey dude...love the pantyhose bit!!! I see where your fantastic sense of humor comes from!!
Hey dude...love the pantyhose bit!!! I see where your fantastic sense of humor comes from!!
Kerry-
Now you know two people who wore a nylon on their head to sleep. Brad did the same thing. I thought it was hilarious. I've got to try the pencil test to see if I should keep going...j/k. I want to have another one regardless, but a girl would be great.
Post a Comment