CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 13, 2008

The pencil doesn't lie.....

At a girls' night out a while ago a few of us used the pencil method http://home.earthlink.net/~sproutanderson/id6.html to see how many children we would have (or have had) and the gender of each. It was just for fun....don't worry, we didn't start playing "light as a feather" or anything like that. Anyway, my little "test" went in this order: boy, girl, boy, boy....then maybe another girl. The first three were correct because that's what I have so far (boy, girl, boy), but I wasn't even pregnant yet with the fourth one. Anyway, during the 12th week of pregnancy with this fourth child the ultrasound guy told us he was really confident we would be having a girl, which reminded me of the pencil predictor thing and just made me laugh (I was supposed to have another boy). Then at the 20-week ultrasound, the same doctor informed us that the baby had "grown a p----", and he snapped the picture below capturing the "proof". Anyway, I have no idea if this gender predictor method has any validity, but in my case the pencil didn't lie. :)



The picture below is of the baby's face. It was our first 3-D ultrasound. The little guy wouldn't hold still so the picture is a little freaky:

5 comments:

Katie said...

He looks like maya! :) I'll have to try the pencil thing...let you know what it says. Maybe I'll only have 2! ;)

The Dillon 6 said...

ahhh how cute!

teach us the PENCIL TEST. I'd love to know...

Bennett Family said...

NO WAY! i need to try too...maybe that will be my answer as to whether i should try again! :)
haha
CONGRATS!

Rebecca said...

how exciting! congratulations!
i've never had one of those 3-d ultrasounds... they're sooooo cool!

Corey and Lisa said...

That's right...I told you it doesn't lie!!