Aaron bought me this Aerogarden for Christmas. I took this picture a few weeks ago, so now the herbs are quite a bit bigger. We have chives, basil, oregano, thyme, mint, and dill. The thyme and mint grow like crazy! It's pretty cool to have fresh herbs, but I'm still not sure how much to use when I'm cooking because I always just used the dried stuff--I have a bit of a learning curve there. Anyway, it's fun to have this mini garden in our kitchen ,and it's always a nice conversation starter when people ask if we're growing pot or something. :)
Sunday, March 1, 2009
AEROGARDEN!
Posted by Kerry at 11:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
fresh herbs are a mystery to me, too. But it looks SO cool!!
I had basil and cilantro this summer and I LOVED IT!!! Mom taught me a fresh mozarella/tomato and basil salad and it was DIVINE!! I know you can go online and they'll tell you how much to put in for fresh vs. dried. Looks yummy!
It's been growing pretty good, I'm impressed!
Post a Comment