This is just what every mother wants to see her baby playing with when she walks into the room:
And yes...it's a toy!
Sunday, March 1, 2009
Just What Every Mother Wants to See
Posted by Kerry at 11:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A day in the life of the Blonquist Family in Washington
This is just what every mother wants to see her baby playing with when she walks into the room:
And yes...it's a toy!
Posted by Kerry at 11:11 PM
5 comments:
hahahahahaha!
those pictures just look wrong on so many levels. i love it! :)
haha! the bright orange cap on the barrell kind of gave it away. ;)
Def. not something you want to see when you walk in a room!! BTW, I finally got rid of our toy guns..maybe I'm a bad mom, but I am not ready for my 2 year old brandishing a gun at his sister..too real life!
HAH! I knew it was the Blonquists that were influencing my husband to buy a gun---
Hee hee!! Well, if he is going to be his father's son, then why not start learning NOW?!?
Post a Comment