CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I got tagged....

How long have you been married? It’ll be 10 years in May!


How long did you date? We dated for 6-7 months before his mission, or 7 months after mine. Then we dated for basically 3 months after his mission. (He was almost 23 when he left to serve.)

How old is he?
He's 34

Who eats more? It depends on what food it is….he can down the salty stuff and I chow on the sweet stuff.

Who said “I love you” first? He did! He was pretty obsessed with me, but it turned out to be like the last verse of the awesome Police song “Wrapped Around Your Finger”.

Who is taller? He is

Who sings better?
Aaron does…he was even in the Honor Choir in high school. One thing I’ve always loved about him is his deep rich voice

Who is smarter?
That is a trick question! I do feel that Aaron could learn anything, though, and I really hope I never have to go back to school again!

Who does the laundry? I do

Who does the dishes? I do most of the time…he does occasionally or when I’m in a bad way.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Depends on if I’m pregnant…we’ve switched sides various times throughout marriage. Is there supposed to be some sort of psychological reason for sleeping on a certain side of the bed?

Who pays the bills? I do

Who mows the lawn? He does 99% of the time…when we lived in Utah it was about 50/50.

Who cooks dinner? It’s one of my biggest goals to cook dinner each day, but there are many times when he cooks. He enjoys cooking and trying new recipes. When we were first dating he invited me and my 3 roommates to his apartment for dinner……a WHOLE turkey, a 9x13 pan of 7-layer bean dip, various side dishes, dessert, and drink….we were all impressed.

Who is more stubborn? We are both Taurus, or the bull…..both stubborn

Who kissed who first? He did….I freaked out the next day and cried about it….not much later we had to set some major rules to get ourselves to stop kissing.

Who asked who out? He did, though most of the time we just hung out together without it being an official date.

Who proposed? He did, under directions from me (I regret to say). I knew he was going to propose that night at Los Hermanos restaurant in downtown Provo (our special place), but when we were there I made sure he didn’t do it in front of anyone…actually had him slip me the ring under the table.

Who has more friends? No idea….haven’t met anyone who doesn’t like Aaron, though

Who has more siblings? I do (6)…..he has 5.

Who are you tagging? I tag Jenni, Bianca, and Tracie.

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

what a gorgeous couple!
love the pictures!
loved reading your responses...

The Dillon 6 said...

so CUTE!!! I like these because it gives you more of a peek into everyone's lives. :)

Corey and Lisa said...

yup, that was fun to read! You guys are awesome!

youreprettytoo said...

So fun to see those pictures of you two- reminds me of days that were a lot more carefree- although we probably thought they were harder than they really were.

The Frosts said...

Oh man, what a trip down memory lane. I remember so many of those things (like the kissing rules, etc.) from when we were all in the same ward. Love all the pictures and I remember your wedding dress being one of my favorite dresses ever. Congrats on almost 10 years!!

Collings said...

Tag you are it again. New questions. See my blog...