CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

True - I'm busted...

ok...ok... its true I was trying to help my wife get going on the blog thing...though I can't believe she called me out!
Anyway - I'm at the end of my road trip (in Manila today) and I miss Kerry and the family so much - I couldn't be bugged for long...
I will get back a little bit and embarrass her. I'm posting my favorite picture of Kerry (she had this taken the year before we were married during a modeling stint). Ain't she cute?
Well - now that Kerry has this posting thing down - I'm off this blog for good. Ciao!

7 comments:

Katie said...

I LOVE THAT PICTURE! It's been a while since I've seen the modeling ones, so beautiful! BTW Aaron, it is so bull that you aren't going to blog anymore ;-) Might as well make it a spouse/ family thing! Luke won't touch this blog thing with a 10 foot pole!!

The Dillon 6 said...

aaron, you snagged a HOTTIE!! :)

Bennett Family said...

cute....? CUTE....????

i'd say GORGEOUS! holy cow. you scored!

l)

The McLane Blog Page: said...

that is a cute picture!!! No matter who does the blog, we're glad you have one!!

Corey and Lisa said...

Kerry is beautiful, inside AND out!

TORIRUTH said...

You guys are hilarious. Beautiful picture of Kerry! Love those modeling shots! I miss you guys.

AND its hilarious how much aaron loves the blogging world.

youreprettytoo said...

Kerry- I've always thought you looked like Anne Hathaway- well at least since she has been famous- which was after we lived together- but anyway you're both beautiful!