CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 16, 2008

The good news about this picutre


Ok - I did say I wouldn't post again - but I knew that Kerry wouldn't go near this one... I opened the downstairs bathroom door to find this little present... the good news about this picture is that without a doubt - Jordan's backside is clean.

8 comments:

The Dillon 6 said...

That is a great shot. We never had so much in the toilet but a whole role spread from the bathroom through out the house. Dana and Aubrey both like TP. Glad you made it home from the trip. This is doug.

TORIRUTH said...

BAHAHA good for jordan! Did you talk to him at all about this? or just ignore it and take a picture? haha, just wonderin

The McLane Blog Page: said...

hahaha I love it!!! One time while I was babysitting the Kettering kids Katherine did the same thing...she tried to flush it all down and of course she flooded the batohroom, which then flooded the laundry room, which then flooded into the living room--dad came over and had to pull up their carpet so it wouldn't get ruined...needless to say they never asked me to babysit again

The Dillon 6 said...

hands-down, the best toilet blockage I've seen in a long time. He must have been very concerned about a clean backside. :)

Katie said...

HOLY COW!! THIS IS HILARIOUS!! Such an awesome and CLASSIC picture! Well, at least you know that Jordan's bum is clean. ;)

Bennett Family said...

freakin' hillarious.

Corey and Lisa said...

Sometimes, being able to play the pregnancy card is priceless....like in times like this!!! Kids do funny stuff!

The Frosts said...

Classic. We have had a few scary toilet nightmares just like that around here. Aren't kids great?!?