CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 21, 2008

Ah-ha!!!

I've been having my usual pregnancy cravings of sweets and everything else I always promise myself I won't eat so I don't gain a ton of weight this time. :) Anyway, a couple of weeks ago Aaron bought some donuts. I was so excited to eat them when I woke up the next morning, but there were only one or two left. I was bummed and confused. Then I downloaded these pictures from our camera:





I guess I should actually thank Jordan for saving me from the extra fat and calories!

7 comments:

The Dillon 6 said...

oh the disappointment when you wait and wait and WAIT for something so tasty ~ only to find out that it's gone or otherwise unedible... :( You're looking great, though, my friend...you don't need to fret. :)

Bennett Family said...

okay, THAT is HILLARIOUS! he framed HIMSELF! what was he THINKING?! too cute.

Corey and Lisa said...

Yes, Kaitlyn has busted herself a few times with the camera!!! I think with how sick you have been, you should eat anything you can stomach!

youreprettytoo said...

That is so great! you need to post more pictures of your kids.

Katie said...

Ok, can I just say how HILARIOUS this was?!?! I mean, I know how bad it is to crave something and then to have him do that to you...ughh! And to take pictures, he is so CUTE!

Collings said...

This is so hilarious! Our sweets seem to vanish overnight as well...

Anne-Marie said...

Definitely something my boys would do. They are little sneakers. Can't wait for the next update...