CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Editor's note

Kerry will not be happy with me :).

She has been wanting to change the blog background because she didn't know how - she pointed out how the collings blog looked so cool. So - I saw the template link on their site and of course ended up DELETING all of Kerry's links in the upgrade process.

So...I tried to recreate as many links as possible - but may have missed a few. If you are out there - and aren't linked - could you leave a comment so we can get you back on?

thanks! (currently sleeping on the couch, Aaron)

6 comments:

Bennett Family said...

OOPS! I've done that before myself. For the future, there ARE background sites that are much easier to use than Pyzam because they don't erase your widgets!

here's one:
http://matiekay.blogspot.com/

OR you can copy and paste the html from all your widgets into a word doc so you have it to add again.

you probably KNOW all of this now! :)

Katie said...

I'm going to have to agree with the Bennett Family on this one..my friend did the same thing and it wasn't pretty! I know you are an absolute microsoft/computer whiz, but here is a great site that only changes 2-3 html things and goes through the ENTIRE process. (It'll be easy for Kerry to change it in the future :) Granted, if Kerry likes the background, keep it. Otherwise, here is the site: sjhblogdesign.blogspot.com

The Snow Queen said...

Kerry the Matiekay web sight is really easy and it gives super specific instructions on how to change the background. Trust me, if I can do it, anyone can. Good Job Aarron!

The Dillon 6 said...

note for next time: copy the html code and paste it into notebook. ;)


I "helped" my brother-in-law improve theirs one day. It took me 5 minutes to change it, and it took him about 5 hours to FIX it after I left. All becuase I wanted to help. ;)

Collings said...

Thanks for remembering us. Pyzam probably isn't the best...they have some pretty raunchy ads on their site as well.
If you find any other cool ones, let me know!

B

Corey and Lisa said...

Your blog looks great.