CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 2, 2008

Jordan's Sick Note

Jordan came down with a bad cold/cough/sore throat last Sunday. This is one of the notes he wrote to enlist our help (since it hurt for him to talk):

8 comments:

Katie said...

OH so CUTE! He is getting really good at spelling and writing...Miss that little/tall man!

Bennett Family said...

i can only growl when my throat gets worser too...SO CUTE and funny!

The McLane Blog Page: said...

oh my goodness how cute!!!! poor boy!!!! We hope he feels better- tell him to come visit Aunt Kiera and Uncle Josh and it will make him feel better!!! :)

The Dillon 6 said...

so cute! I love their little notes. It's nice to see that he thinks that only Dad can help him...

Bennett Family said...

bnpbennett@hotmail.com

and H.NO i'm not teaching next year! :)

The Snow Queen said...

I don't know about your family, but the men in my family always get it worser than the girls...either that or they're rilly big babies. I think it's probably the latter. I hope he's the only one to get it. Loves the Snows

Corey and Lisa said...

I love that...cracked me up!!!

Anne-Marie said...

What a priceless note! I still have a few that my mom kept when I was that age and I pull them out every few years and just smile when I read them.

Good luck with the next few weeks of pregnancy. All I can say is, "get the drugs", especially if he's over a 10 pounder. Ouch!