CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

He won't be the baby anymore....

I don't know if all expecting mothers with older children go through this, but each time I'm pregnant I feel kind of sad that the child who's the youngest at the time won't be "the baby" anymore when the new baby comes. I shed tears when I drop off the older child/children for someone to take care of while Aaron and I go off to the hospital to bring another child into our family. Maybe it's the hormones, or maybe it's because I'm one of those parents that most people think are crazy because I let the baby stay in bed with us until the next one arrives. I just get really attached and stress over how the next older child will react to not being the baby anymore. It's no different this time. Ryan, you won't be the baby for long!


1 comments:

The Dillon 6 said...

it's amazing how fast the old baby becomes a big boy/girl even before the new baby is born...and then it just speeds up even more. Life is a tough call...we're given these sweet little lives to care for and nurture, and we're expected to just let go. I hope I can be OK with it when it gets here...