CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 1, 2008

End-of-Year School Events

Maya recently graduated from preschool. She is VERY excited to start kindergarten next fall!





We also went to Jordan's 1st grade music concert. It's amazing they can keep so many kids under control for so long...it was easier for the teachers than for those of us with small children in the audience. :)



1 comments:

Laura Leavitt said...

Hi Kerry, your family is so cute. Thanks for your comment on my blog....I usually am really fat when I am pregnant but we live on the top pf four flights of stairs and sometimes I have to carry Dallin up them and I think that may have helped this time.....who knows. I hope you are feeling ok. I think Dallin is about the same age as your little guy and he is so busy and I am always chasing him...and I can;t help but think people must laugh watching this pregnant lady trying to run....does this happen to you? I really hope you are doing well and I love the pictures of you on your blog...you look like Anne Hathaway.