Aaron here - We are a little behind on photos from this past month. I'll help get us caught up by doing a huge post today. There are 4 sections - 1)Random photos 2)Zoo photos 3)Air show photos 4)Beach photos.
Jordan took all the Air Show and Zoo photos.
This picture is of Jordan getting ready to pull network and coax cable for me in the crawl space. It was a 2 day Journey, but he and Maya did great work!
These next 2 pictures are of Ryan and Jordan after they got their heads buzzed:
These next photos are random, around the house photos:
These are photos from the Zoo - Jordan took these:
Here are photos from the Air show from a couple of weeks back. Jordan took most of these as well (except for the ones by the A-10)
Here are some pics when I took the kids to the beach:
Sunday, August 3, 2008
catching up on photos - July 08
Posted by Kerry at 1:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
watch out! i think jordan is a better photographer than YOU! :)
Beautiful kids! Keep the pics coming..and I MISS YOU GUYS!
Love the pics and the haircuts--now all three boys look the same!!
Bianca&Dave
sooooooooooo cute!!! Love it!!!
cool pics! that marble madness tower is aMAZing!!... i don't think we even have enough pieces to make one that high...
love buzz cuts in the summer...
I'm totally jealous of the marble tower! It's awesome! Jordan, my friend, you are an AWESOME photographer! You should teach your Dad a thing or two.
Which beach? I keep wanting to hit Seahurst before school starts, but the weather foils me every time!!!
--meliss
Your kids are so cute. I miss you guys and wish I could meet your kids...
Post a Comment