CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 11, 2008

He's got a name!

Eric Matthew Blonquist
Here he is at a day old... sorry for the cheesiness...

11 comments:

Katie said...

Fabulous! I love the name! Congrats again!

The Dillon 6 said...

Great Name! Thanks for letting us know.
-doug

Katie said...

PS. I love the cheesiness...just the proud aunt talking here! ;)

Corey and Lisa said...

He is precious! Don't ya love those vanilla scented soothers?

the family thorpe said...

He is beautiful! Congrats you guys! Please let me know if I can help you!

jen and ben said...

Congrats Prina! He is a darling boy. I can't believe you have 4 kids now! I'm not planning on catching up. :-) I will email soon with news. love you and wish you well! -- jen titus

debbie said...

What an adorable baby! There's something so special about a newborn baby. Congratulations!

The McLane Blog Page: said...

so so so cute!!!! It wasn't cheesy at all!!! loved it!

TORIRUTH said...

so adorable ! I think he looks like maya! wish i could be there. love you guys

The Dillon 6 said...

I love his name! :)

The Snow Queen said...

Congrats! He's darling and I'm sure his mom is glad to have him here!