CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Happy Birthday, Janna!

Janna is my big sister. She's 4 years older than I am, and she's always been an inspiration to me. At this point in life, I can only hope to be as great of a mom as she is. I was shocked to find that I don't have many photos of her, but here are a few:

Janna is the girl standing in the back:


She is wearing a red sweatshirt in this one:


Here she is as a blonde:


I was happy to spot her singing at the most recent Women's Broadcast:


I LOVE YOU, JANNA! Thanks for being a wonderful big sister!!! :)

2 comments:

The Dillon 6 said...

i LOVE that first family picture!!! That was a long time before you were born, I'm guessing. ;)

Happy Birthday to Janna!!

Corey and Lisa said...

yes Happy Bday! Love your mom's hairdo...Kerry, I think you should start wearing your hair like that!