CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

So many pictures....so little time

wow - are we behind!
A LOT has happened this past month... I'll try to get us a little caught up.

Maya's first day of school:




Then....BYU Weekend!!!
The cougs were in town to play UW... My Dad, Mom, brother Andru, Sister Kiera and my brother-in-law Josh all came to town to cheer on our favorite team. Here are some shots:




Andru created a media center for us! He is an amazing carpenter...
Before:

During:

After:


A few other shots from September:







5 comments:

Katie said...

Finally, an update!! Those are some fantastic pictures! Your kids are getting so big and are so beautiful! Hope to see you guys some time soon! Love you!

Bennett Family said...

CUTE PICTURES!!!

The McLane Blog Page: said...

seriously so cute!!!!

The Dillon 6 said...

I love all the pictures ~ but I was waiting for the TP & Baby Powder Incident. ;)

BYU or no, that was a GORGEOUS day for a Football Game in Seattle! ;)

Corey and Lisa said...

Fun pictures! My favourite one is the kids one where Jordan is holding Eric's head up between his hands! LOL! I also really love the boys only shot, you guys have handsome boys (and a beautiful Maya too!)