CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Another Game of Tag...

10 years ago:
Aaron and I both lived in Provo and were getting engaged right around this time.

5 Things on my to-do list today:
Get my hair and make-up done at some point
Do a ton of laundry
Organize bonus room
Help Maya clean up her disaster…I mean room
Go to bread-making class tonight

5 Snacks I enjoy:
French bread with havarti--LOVE IT! (thanks to Aaron's mom)
Dark chocolate
Fruit
Glass of Nesquik
Mashed avocado with just enough salt spread on French bread

What I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire:
Feel very surprised and humbled about becoming steward over that much money/potential to help others.
Pay off our mortgage as well as those of our family members.
Try to find out needs of those around us and secretly help them out.
Establish major savings accounts for any future needs of our family.
Give major contributions to Church programs (missionary, education, temple, etc.) and other charities.
Help out our friends in Chile, Mexico, and Spain.
Send Aaron’s parents to visit Samoa (where his dad served his mission).
Get Invisalign braces (even though I had the metal kind for 4 years and wore a retainer for 10 years….no, I’m not bitter).

3 of my bad habits:
No regular exercise
Don’t eat enough healthy foods
Worry so much about everything

5 Places I have lived (all that I can remember for my record…my brain is starting to forget things):
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Provo, Utah
Temuco, Chile
Concepción, Chile
Palencia, Spain
Valladolid, Spain
San Sebastián, Spain
Irún, Spain
Malloco, Chile
Pleasant Grove, Utah
Sammamish, Washington
Maple Valley, Washington

5 Jobs that I have had (all that I can remember for my record):
Babysitter
Claims processor at Talbot Insurance Agency
Secretary at New York Life Insurance (for Karen Alarid)
Paper route in UNM district
Manager at Sunrise Bookstore (LDS bookstore) on Saturdays
Exam processor at BYU Independent Study
Office Manager / Shipping Manager at Prina International, Ltd.
Teacher at Missionary Training Center
Spanish teacher at private school (Ivy Hall Academy)
Receptionist at Flickinger & Sutterfield (personal injury law firm)
Office Manager at Rafiner Mills (cabinet maker)
Office Manager at CALI Inc. (software company)
Office Manager for Country Fresh Ltda. (donut company in Chile)
Office Manager for Mechanical Insulation Specialists

5 Things people don't know about me:
I studied Italian (can’t remember much now though).
I used to love to go Latin dancing.
When I was in 2nd grade I used to pray for Robby Meidel and Danny Azure to fight over me.
My dream job would be as a stand-up comedienne.
I didn’t have a major kiss until I was 19 because I was so afraid I’d mess up.

I tag:
Jenni, Katie, Kiera, Monique, and Tracie

2 comments:

The Dillon 6 said...

the big questions are:

1) what ever happened to Robby Meidel and Danny Azure??

2) was it worth the 19 year wait??

I had no idea you lived "abroad" ~ was that before or after you got married?! Oh wait -- your mission??

Katie said...

Ok, the whole Robby Meidel and Danny Azure is SO YOU! That is hilarious and I am still laughing about it! Thanks for tagging me..grr ;)