Aaron is a closet blogger. This is the first thing that I will have ever posted on our blog that HE created, yet he wrote some of the entries as if I were the one writing them. That's how desperately he's wanted me to become a blogger. I may have started before now if I hadn't felt like I would lose my lunch at any given second, or maybe it's been a pride thing....the more Aaron begged me to blog maybe the more I resisted....I'm not really sure which it was. It could also be the intimidation of the whole blog world I've just discovered....which of my friends doesn't have an awesome blog with cool features and awesome stories of things their children have done or said, or pictures of themselves looking great? I guess I'll just start from scratch and lie if I have to come up with stuff that makes us sound really cool....I can also cut and paste Aaron's and my face onto pictures of our bodies the way they used to be (j/k). Warning: if you don't like some occasional sarcasm or self-deprecation, you may not want to read most of my future blog entries. :)
Thursday, January 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
woohoo! can't wait. and KEEP IT REAL. have you seen MY blog lately? i think I'M that friend that posts heinous pictures and gives the hard, cold facts! :)
kerry, i' ve missed you.
you obviously haven't seen MY blog, then, have you?! No "good looking" photos there, my friend. And I make up stuff about my kids all the time. ;)
HAHAHA!! That IS hilarious and yet, I am not surprised aaron is a closet blogger. Although, when I tried to make a case for our family doing a blog, I HAD NO TAKERS..interesting... ;-)
Anyway, I have missed your sarcasm and incredible wit..whatcha doing in August? (besides having a baby in July?!?) Maybe we could hook up and let our kids meet each other?? ;-) (BTW, we haven't even MET Ryan and it will be 3 years since we saw J & M) Let's work on that!!!
BUSTED!
I don't think you need to worry...
your post was hilarious!
ya Im not one of THOSE friends either!!! Kerry you are so cool and fun....hurry up and get better so we can hang out! Glad to see you in the blogging world!
I love sarcasm and self-deprication so bring it on baby!
closet bloggers unite! you're in good company Aaron!
Post a Comment