CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

cool mariners game

This is Aaron - I'm on blog duty for now. Kerry is getting close to having the baby - and with the heat here in Seattle the past several days - doesn't spend much time near the computer.

Anyway - I took Jordan and Maya to the Mariner's game tonight - Awesome game (mariners came back from being down 6-3 with a walkoff double to win 7-6 in the 9th).

I got Jordan and Maya new mitts (Jordan lost his last month and has been begging daily for a new one). It was great to see them with their gloves on waiting for the the next foul ball (that never came).

We started in the upper deck with the rest of the LDS group that was there. (it was LDS Night at the Mariners game). Jordan was especially excited because we all got Mariners hats, and he got an Ichiro baseball card (Ichiro is Jordan's favorite player).

Then I showed Jordan and Maya how to use my camera. Jordan took over 400 pictures on it at the game! Maya took about 20.

My favorite shot is when Beltre hit a 2 run homer in the 8th. Jordan was leaning against the foul pole when he took this shot. The ball literally landed 5 feet away from him. (by this point we have worked our way down to some great seats by the Dillon's who were at the game as well).


Here are a couple of more pics:

3 comments:

The McLane Blog Page: said...

so fun! cute kids!

The Dillon 6 said...

I can't believe Jordan captured Beltre's home run that is totally great! It was an awsome blast.

The Dillon 6 said...

Jordan -- you definitely have a future as a sports photographer. That picture is awesome! It was fun getting to see you there!!