CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

more pictures




5 comments:

Katie said...

BEAUTIFUL! I love the picture of Maya & Jordan looking over at him..adorable! But the binky picture is just perfect..nothing like a baby with a binky in his mouth!

The McLane Blog Page: said...

cute cute cute!!! love it! you're children are all beautiful!!!

Corey and Lisa said...

those are cute shots of the kids. For a second it looked like Jordan and Maya were outside...I'm thinking...wow, I didn't know they let you wheel those things outside!!

TORIRUTH said...

Oh my gosh so amazing! He is beautiful! and i love the name too! miss you guys so much and can't wait to talk to you when i get back to america! love, tor

testtesttest said...

I can't believe how you're family's grown!! I feel like such a stranger to your two new little ones... We need to fit a visit in soon :) Love you guys! The kids are adorable--truly