CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Our newest member of the team!

We got a little suprise early this morning... Here are a couple of pics. The stats are: 9lbs 13oz. (15 in head...ouch!) and 20 in long. All are well! (More details later...)

13 comments:

Katie said...

YAY congrats! We love you and hope all is well..can't wait for the name!

The Dillon 6 said...

Wowie wow wow wow. That is one big baby. And is he ever handsome! And he looks like a Blonquist - through and through. :)

Anne-Marie said...

Kerry and Aaron-

Congratulations on your new little one. He looks very healthy! Kerry, I hope you get some time to just soak in these next few days as well as get some sleep.

The Dillon 6 said...

Hey Aaron can you give us the name please! Big boy!
-doug

Bennett Family said...

Holy WOOZLES...what a BIG boy! Great job Kerry! He's beautiful. Congrats to you all. When can I bring you dinner???

Laura Leavitt said...

Hi,This is Laura Lisa'a sister. I just wanted to say congrats. The pictures of him are so great. He is so cute and looks like he belongs to you for sure. I hope you feel better soon and manage to get some rest.I can't wait to find out what you named him. CONGRATS.

TORIRUTH said...

congrats!!! he looks beautiful and i cannot wait to meet him! i feel so far away from you guys (well, i am i know..) but i wish i could talk to you!!! I will be back in america soon though and hopefully we can figure out a time when i can come visit or vise versa! Love you guys so so so much!
tor

Rebecca said...

congratulations! what a beautiful little boy!! can't wait to hear more details... like a NAME!

Lindsey said...

YAY!! Congrats!

The Frosts said...

Wow! Congratulations. What a beautiful boy. Can't wait to hear more details!

Corey and Lisa said...

Congratulations guys. We love ya! He looks like a mini- Ryan!!!

Corey and Lisa said...

Congratulations guys. We love ya! He looks like a mini- Ryan!!!

youreprettytoo said...

Congratulations Kerry and Aaron. He is a cuite. I wish I was closer to bring you dinenr! :)