A day in the life of the Blonquist Family in Washington
Thanks for putting this on your blog. I loved listening to it. I occassionally hear Glenn Beck on the radio and it was nice to see such a personal side of him - especially concerning a man we all loved so much!
I love Glenn Beck. I used to listen to him every day going back and forth doing my courier job. What a wonderful tribute to such an amazing man!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Thanks for putting this on your blog. I loved listening to it. I occassionally hear Glenn Beck on the radio and it was nice to see such a personal side of him - especially concerning a man we all loved so much!
I love Glenn Beck. I used to listen to him every day going back and forth doing my courier job. What a wonderful tribute to such an amazing man!
Post a Comment