CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

It's a Girl?!?


Well - at least that's what the doctor said when we had the ultrasound. Official due date is July 18th. We called my Dad tonight and told him on his birthday. Now to let the rest of the family know...(Post by Aaron because Kerry is currently throwing up)

7 comments:

The McLane Blog Page: said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!! We are so excited for you guys!!! Additionally, we are slightly weirded out that we found out the same time as the rest of the world... thanks for the heads up.... just kidding!!! We're so excited for you guys!

Katie said...

What the crap?!!? That is awesome...was it planned? Also, congrats on joining the blogging bandwagon...

Katie said...

BTW, they thought Spencer was a girl too..we didn't know for 10 weeks that he was a BOY! So, it might be a boy...either way, we are REALLY HAPPY for you!

Corey and Lisa said...

We are excited for you guys too....I'm very curious about whether or not his ultrasound guy is right!

Bennett Family said...

well lookie HERE!!! i found you on lisa's blog. call me sometime! i wanna hang out.

and congrats on the baby girl!

The Dillon 6 said...

You're PREGNANT?! Woohoo!!! Tell me what I can do to help out. :)

(i didn't know you blogged)

Rebecca said...

Congratulations!! I had no idea! I'm am soooooooo sorry you're feeling sick! NO FUN! Hope you're feeling better soon!

PS.. Cool blog!