CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Travel plans

If it weren't bad enough that Kerry is sick - I'm leaving her for 12 or so days on a business trip.

Fortunately her mom will be here the entire time (thanks Mom!)
Here is my trip itinerary if anyone is interested (and if not - tough :) )

Jan 27th – Flight – NW #34 leaving 1250P (Seattle to India via Amsterdam)
Jan 29th – Hotel - The Maratha Mumbai (Sheraton by the airport)
Jan 30th – Flight from Mumbai to Chennai – Jet Airways #461 530PM
Jan 30th – Hotel in Chennai – ITC Park Sheraton
Jan 31st – Flight to Bangalore - Jet Airways # 485 leaving at 510P
Jan 31st – Hotel in Bangalore – Le Meridian Bangalore
Feb 2nd – Flight to Singapore – Singapore Airlines #501 leaving at 955A
Feb 2nd – Hotel in Singapore – Sheraton Towers Singapore
Feb 5th – Flight to Manila – Singapore Airlines #910 leaving at 9:45am
Feb 5th – Hotel in Manila – The ShangRi-La Makati
Feb 7th – Flight to Seattle – Northwest airlines with a layover in Tokyo - Northwest #20 leaving 8am (Tokyo layover – Flt# 8 to Seattle) Arriving Seattle Feb 7 at 7:35AM

I'll try to post some pics while I'm there - I know I always say that - but rarely do... At least I won't be eating scorpions on this trip (not going to China this time).

5 comments:

The McLane Blog Page: said...

my goodness!!! You travel soooo much!!! WE hope you have a safe flight and safe trip!!!

Bennett Family said...

YUCK! i feel your pain kerry.
way to update your BLOG aaron!
you're awesome.

The Dillon 6 said...

i'd love to get a hold of your mileage, aaron!!!

Katie said...

So...I know you aren't into girly things, but thanks for updating the blog AB! BTW, we are sorry that Kerry is so sick...those darn girl hormones (I was WAY sicker with Livi than with Spencer)
Umm, let's be honest here: YOU TRAVEL TOO MUCH!!! Be safe and thank goodness for MINA!! Wahoo! LOVE YOU GUYS & BE SAFE!!

Anonymous said...

hey aaron, maybe you should take a flight to good ole SLC while you're at it....I MISS my brother!