CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

My friend Rob

On the right nav you'll see a link for Epperson's. Rob was my college roommate in Provo (actually, he was in college....I was.....not). He is facing the battle of his life being recently diagnosed with cancer. It has been an incredible shock to me - I sang in his missionary farewell back in 1992, lived with him when he met his wife, was in his wedding, etc, etc....

He has metastasis melanoma - which after doing a bit of research means he has a very tough fight on his hands. If you know Rob and Patti - you know they don't come any better. Their site gives updates on Rob's progress and the challenges and miracles of each day. They are in our prayers daily - actually many times a day - and I'm sure would appreciate as many more as possible.

Life is so precious. Patti wrote on her site that on December 11th Rob scored 2 goals for his indoor soccer team. On December 14th he was in the hospital...

Rob - Patti - I love you guys. We are with you all the way.
-Aaron

1 comments:

youreprettytoo said...

Kerry and Aaron- I'm so glad you guys have blog! It is a great way to keep in touch. Your kids are so cute and congratulations on the one on the way- I think?!? I know how bad that sickness is at the beginning. I hope you're feeling better soon. And my thoughts and prayers are with your friend Rob. I checked out his blog and thought I might recognize him, but I don't. Also thanks for the other blast from the past through the Halverson's link. It was fun to see Brad and Taylor and Ryan. A few years ago I figured out that their cousin lives in my ward. Small world. Anyway- I'll check back often. love to you all
Kari